Naruto Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Kucarugi Minaru
aan open challenge to anyone Vote_lcapaan open challenge to anyone Voting_baraan open challenge to anyone Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj
aan open challenge to anyone Vote_lcapaan open challenge to anyone Voting_baraan open challenge to anyone Vote_rcap 
uzumaki
Kira Tenshu
sai
Nick Tsukihara
Apollo Amoroga
BlackStar
Aito Uchiha
Kidomaru
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is belrainb

Our users have posted a total of 238 messages in 95 subjects
Latest topics
» Medium Mission: Confidence
aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 pm by Nick Tsukihara

» Getting involved (open 1 on 1 spar)
aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:41 pm by Nick Tsukihara

» OBTIAN THE SCROLL
aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Nick Tsukihara

» Forum Rules
aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 pm by sai

» hinata FC
aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:56 pm by sai

» Apollo App XD {W.I.P}
aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 am by Kucarugi Minaru

» Questions Topic?
aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:01 am by Kucarugi Minaru

» Amoroga Clan {W.I.P}
aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 pm by Apollo Amoroga

» Chuunin Exam Sign-Up
aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 am by Kucarugi Minaru

Affiliates
aan open challenge to anyone Z13 __________________ aan open challenge to anyone 07

aan open challenge to anyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon master dj

dragoon master dj

aan open challenge to anyone Empty
PostSubject: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:24 am

im bored and wanna fight!

location: a meadow nothing but grassy plains for miles no rocks,trees water nothing

my opponent attacks first ill counter
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj
Kucarugi Minaru
Admin
Kucarugi Minaru

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 am

i approach the grasy plain which a Dj is sadnig at and i say are you ready because i will win this spar, i make my first handsigns after the match begains and i use a genjutsu called inazaga the false god and my shaerigan....counter that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nrrpg.narutorpg.org
dragoon master dj

dragoon master dj

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:59 am

Kucarugi Minaru wrote:
i approach the grasy plain which a Dj is sadnig at and i say are you ready because i will win this spar, i make my first handsigns after the match begains and i use a genjutsu called inazaga the false god and my shaerigan....counter that!!!!!

he no problem....i already know the weaknesses of Izanagi...every minute one of your eyes closes to never open again if my calculations are right you will only have 2 minutes for Izanagi since you posess 2 eyes all i need to do is keep the offensive then

i do some handsigns and jump right above Kugari "dragon art: rain of the dragon fangs!" i form 100 dragon fang kunai and 100 dragon fang shuriken in the air i control each with a chakra string emiited from my fingers and fire them all down like blades hailing down on you aiming to slice you to ribbons i then land behind you and i turn around to where i see you back and i throw 5 dragon star shuriken at your back aiming to cut you "you wont escape this attack with no damage!"
Back to top Go down
Kucarugi Minaru
Admin
Kucarugi Minaru

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Hehe, i used a transformation jutsu as i was using inazaga, the shuriken, and kunia hit the log instead of me itself....i appear behind you and holf a kunia behind your head.....(I know thee are plenty of ways to counter this inpeticular move) i wisper "once you fall i will rise" not meaning anything obvious out of it though, and then i step back, asnd use my wind god tiger for assistance "hehehe, what is going on and why do you summon me?" the tiger sAID "i am fighting and i want your assistance" the tiger then makes the area a really dense fog hard to see anywhere
Back to top Go down
uzumaki

uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 pm

AS I APROCHE THE BATTLE i prepare my byakugan and gente fist
Back to top Go down
Kucarugi Minaru
Admin
Kucarugi Minaru

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:21 pm

"as i see the newcomer into the battle i stop with Dj and focus on his strenght however i dense fog is still active on the area so he is caught in it aswell....i then summon my tiger god of ice and make a blizzard wihting the fog....i then tell the 2 tiger gds to go up into the sky and fuse your powers together and make the ice and wind together the ice god shoots 5 ice beams and the3n the wind tiger makes an extreme air current tat hits both of them....
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj

dragoon master dj

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:16 pm

fool my Drakinkyugan can see through anything even fog! hmmm?

i see a newcomer come in "damn...kuchiyose no jutsu!!!" i do two summonings at once and summon Zaiken the dragon knight and the galaxius dragon "zaiken and galaxius: we will follow your orders my leige!!" "good zaiken melt the ice!" zaiken: understood fire stream!!" zaiken fires a large blast of flames at the ice melting it "galaxius give me a combo!!" i throw 5 dragon star shuriken at the newcomer and galaxius speeds and strengthens them by firing a gust of wind at them aiming to stab the newcomer i turn to my true enemy "you wont last long with Izanagi even you should know its downsides!! dragon art: shadow dragon army!" my shadow seperates forming 30 human sized shadow dragons each can fly,breath fire and are armed with golden swords and shields i order 15 to attack kugari and 15 to attack the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Kucarugi Minaru
Admin
Kucarugi Minaru

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:23 pm

As you see my sharigan is activated, givig me an upper hand, the 15 swords niss me as they come i move out of the way of them doing a series of flips and jumps and stuff...i summon my tiger momonichi, besides i dont need to see to beat you....the tiger charges at you and sends you into a blue type realm no allowing you to see and then my tiger gods eleport andthe eletric one grabs onto you while you cat see and eletricutes his body sending a powerfull eletrical charge through yours, but since thats his element he is uneffwected
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj

dragoon master dj

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:41 pm

fool blue realms are genjutsus correct? if so genjutsu wont fase me! Drago allows me to break through genjutsus by running his chakra through me! as the tiger is about to jump on me i quickly activate my technique "dragon art: dragon palm technique!!" suddenly spectral dragons heads made out of flames forms onto my hands i use them to strengthen my taijutsu and aim to punch the tiger god into the gut knocking him out unconcious
Back to top Go down
Kucarugi Minaru
Admin
Kucarugi Minaru

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:58 pm

as he does that to my tiger he disapears into an eletrical pulse (thats what happends when he dissapear) and once he contacted the tiger he was shocked badly...i then summon my tiger god of fire to take him out
Back to top Go down
Kira Tenshu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:51 pm

I come into battle as i notice others are in there and i decide to test my strangths there. i use peacock formation aswell as rennigan and step into the battle clearing the fog and snowe out of the area....i can see there chkras and they seem to be useing lots of it....
Back to top Go down
dragoon master dj

dragoon master dj

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:52 am

grr! dragon art: dragons in arms!

i emit chakra from my body and it forms into a thickly coated scale covered dragon in front of me taking the hit from your fire tiger god as i jump over my dragons head "thgis is it! lightning style: thunder dragon whip!" i focus lightning chakra and form a thin thunder snake dragon whip in my hand and whip it at kugari aiming to tie him up in it paryalyzing and immobilizing him
Back to top Go down
uzumaki

uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:49 pm

i use dragon art:scale sharikan at Kucarugi Minaru
sice he is traped then i run twrod Kira Tenshu and take out my weapon and put alot of chakra to make a stronger b;ow
Back to top Go down
Kucarugi Minaru
Admin
Kucarugi Minaru

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Poof" it was a shadow clone destraction... i summon all of my tiger gods...Tiger god of fire, lightening, water, ice, and wind. they are all summoned as of now i am unbeatable....they all use there ultimate strength...fir god catches the ground on fire, wind god makes strong winds, water god floods the area not putting out the fire, and the lightening god shocks the ground ice god makes a blizzard, and i am behind dj and grab him....
Back to top Go down
Kira Tenshu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

hehehe, i am unefected as i am a bird....i just go up into the air...UZUMAKI!!!!!! its your turn now...i make my feathers weapons, and grab uzumaki throughing him against dj and kucarugi....again throughing him so hard it clears the fog, snow and the water is no longer there....now for those pesky tigers....i take my feathers away from uzumaki and charge at the tigers...
Back to top Go down
uzumaki

uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm

i sommon barthon to use acid spit on the tigers and then i charge tword minaru and use8 trigrams stiye 361 palms on him
Back to top Go down
Kucarugi Minaru
Admin
Kucarugi Minaru

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:48 pm

"hehehehehehehehehe, as he charges to use it and makes the first blow i grab his hand, and then i push him into the ground, and then my tigerrs dissapear right bfore the get shot...the tiger god of eletricity latches on to your back and then sends a shocking bolt fof electricity to him.......
Back to top Go down
uzumaki

uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:59 pm

(hehehe it was a shadow clone )

im really behind you and focoused chakra into my sword and stuck it in your back then i tell barthon to use fire stiye fie ball at kira
Back to top Go down
Kucarugi Minaru
Admin
Kucarugi Minaru

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 pm

I fall on the ground couphing blood. my heart begains tto beat loudly and fast as i begain to contact my bijuu. i call yupon his strength and i become stronger, and faster. i stand up as the blue chakra comes around my body and say "do you really think you can overcome me?" i say. and wihtout notice i grow my claws and slice uzumakis stomach and backin the spped of light in 2 peices, i look back at him and watch the blood role down him, and then i shake off my hands and look att DJ, with my sharigan and my genjutsu i shall overcome....i use tsokoyumi on dj so he can feel pain aswell
Back to top Go down
uzumaki

uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 pm

i began to contact my bijuu and i get up and charge after minaru at my high speeds i run to him and use dragon art scale shariken if he doges it i also used wind bombs
Back to top Go down
Kira Tenshu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 am

"hehehe, i quickly jump in front of minaru growuinng my featherzs and putting them around both of use as a sheild, we are both wihtin the dome of feather...the shuriken break off on hte feathers and for the wind bomb that just helped for the most...i grwow my feathers bac as they do and i charge at uzumaki hiding 2 of my feather...once i get close enough the justu activates, i grab him and burn him until i release him he will burn...
Back to top Go down
Kucarugi Minaru
Admin
Kucarugi Minaru

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 am

hanks for the cover kira...as you are holding uzumaki i draw my sword and stab uzumaki wiht it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aan open challenge to anyone   aan open challenge to anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aan open challenge to anyone
Page 1 of 1